Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Who Knew Lentils Could Be So Fun?!

So, mom let me cook with some lentils the other day. I had so much fun. I started out as a serious cooker girl with my cooking clothes from Gramma and everything -- here I am being so careful not to spill one little lentil.

After a few seconds I started to get tired of that, so I decided to taste them. hmmm...they're much better after mom cooks them.


Then I lost it and got so many of them on the floor that mom let me do a dance in them. Oh, and I also found a yummy brownie crumb on the floor. I don't know why my Mom didn't want me to eat it, cause it was such a yummy! Mom is still cleaning up lentils - I even found one in the couch - of course, I threw it in the trash for Mom, cause I'm a helper girl.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at the "lentil dance" and "lentil toes". Shawnee, you are so patient!

MomM

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Hilarious, Shawnee! Brightened my night. :)

Megan~

George and Krista said...

Hi Shawnee-

Your little ones are so cute. Some of my best memories are of "helping" my mom cook. I know we made a lot of huge messes for her too:) Hey- Meg's in labor!! She called before 5 this morning on their way to the hospital. Sh was contracting since last night, then her water broke at home, so i guess this is really it! Madeline is going to be born on my mom's b-day too.