Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Silly Sis


My big sis is so silly. She's learning Genesis 1:1 and she says "God created heavens and earth and that's it". Then she says "God made ALL things". I think she learned that from her music cd she listens to while she plays in her fun room sometimes. I heard her ask Mom where God lives. She tries to ask hard questions all the time.
She keeps calling me a baby cause I wear diapers. She wears panties now cause she's a big kid. I don't know why Mom seems so excited all the time about that. My sis likes to do a tinkle dance after she goes potty in the toilet. Sometimes Mom'll dance with her -- girls are funny. I don't think I'll do the tinkle dance.
Every morning now I get to go into Gianna's room when she wakes up. I'm SO happy in the morning! Gianna thinks it's funny when I get put next to her in her bed. She laughs right in my face. It's sorta loud, but I'm getting used to it, and I don't jump like I used to when she would laugh close to my face.
Oh, and did I mention that Gianna taught me how to suck my thumb? it's the best thing! I always suck my right thumb when I get put into bed now -- it's so cozy! Gianna's teaching me all sorts of cool things!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kingston, you're learning to talk really early. That's good because girls talk a LOT (take it from someone who KNOWS)and you're gonna have to assert yourself. Dad will probably help you if you get in a pinch.

We enjoy seeing pictures of you and your big sis.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand, Kingston, why Great Granny Snow thinks that girls talk alot. We don't talk alot, I mean, we talk, don't get me wrong. But I don't think it's a lot. Do you really think Gianna talks alot? (breath) It's just that we have so much information that we need to share. So we don't talk just to hear our voices, ya know. I enjoy reading your Mom's, I mean your, updates about yourself and Big Sis. I have TWO of those, ya know. 'Course, Mimi is one of them, so I'm sure you don't think SHE talks too much, do you?! (breath) : ) Toodle-ooo for now! Great Aunt B