Friday, August 8, 2008

Chuggin Along Through the Summer!

This is the only picture Mom got last Sunday morning. I wasn't in the mood for pictures, and this is what Kingston thought of it. Plus Mom and Dad were in a hurry cause they slept late. I think I heard Kingston fussing during the night too, hmm. . . maybe that's why he's yawning.



This is MY chocolate shake. I got it at Big Time Burger when Mom and I went there for lunch. We left the boys at home and went shopping too!




This is me in my tent. I actually only played in it if I had something to eat - so... I got lots of snack that afternoon.




I get very excited when the garden (gardener) comes. I always watch them from my window and point out that one that always wears red pants. I think I would like to wear red pants.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: