Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Messy 3x a Day!


Hey there! I love me some peas! I love em so much I try to grab them when they're on the spoon; then I touch em while they're in my mouth. I make lots of messes! Mom calls me such a little boy.




I now eat 3 meals a day with a snack before I go snooze for the night - plus I usually have an early morning snack... I need to make sure I'm getting enough calories! I have loved and devoured all the food I've been fed! Rice cereal, sweet peas, sweet potatoes, applesauce, yogurt - just to mention a few. Oh, and sometimes I need a little diluted pear juice - mmmm - except I only drink that if it's warmed. My favorite place to eat is on the counter in my bumbo chair - except sometimes I get distracted and start playing with my feet - it's hard to eat and play with your feet at the same time. Sometimes my big sis lets me borrow her high chair - I look very tiny when I'm in it, but it has cool animals on it.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your PopPop would like to be guaranteed 3 meals and two snacks a day !!